Premier Steel Flush Front Lockers feature a design that includes a flush door closing mechanism. These lockers have been designed to fit into any modern commercial space, with a wide range of customisation options to make the units unique. Variety of door configurations. They are ideal for schools, workplaces and public places. Combination Lock as Standard
Flush Front Door Locker Features and Benefits
- Extra thick steel door and kickplate design on our front flush lockers increases durability in harsh education environments
- Flush-mounted doors with 180-degree opening capability.
- Features an anti-vandal hinge design with a full-length steel rod to keep lock secure.
- Environmentally friendly 100% recyclable steel
- Made from heavy gauge steel
- Welded frame and cross supports provide strength and stability
- Perimeter door surround, prevents doors from being forced inwards
- Full length internal door reinforcing for added strength
- Powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Ian Colquitt – Bupa
The feedback from site has been great and the new lockers have been well received by the staff.